Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Jumbled thoughts

I have so much going on in my head that I am not sure what makes sense anymore. Here is what I am thinking of, in no particular order. Wedding dress, invitations, getting all my bridesmaids info together to order dresses, save the dates, wedding music, honeymoon clothes, bathing suits, getting stuff done at Devlon's house, saving money for a honeymoon, picking a honeymoon location, trips to SA, cake tasting, final number of guests, covering for the trauma service at work for a few days, unpacking the last of the boxes, finish painting the walls/trim/doorframes, getting on a diet, and the list goes on.........

Today I have a moment of panic that I wouldn't have anything to wear on our honeymoon if I didn't start shopping now. Of course I want new clothes and swimsuits for the trip. So I spent 3 hours at Dillards and Foleys tonight. I found a few things, but a far cry from what I need. I should be more concerned with finding a wedding dress. Or ordering save the dates.......since they should be sent out right now. We have only been engaged 1 month, and although it feels like we have done a ton......there is still more to do. Things other people can't do for me. Things I can't do at work. How does a girl get it all done??????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she takes some days off when her partner in crime at work gets back from vacation!

see ya next week!
-susan

11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know it seems like a lot, but it will all come together! I promise!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dtr-in-law is right. It seems overwhelming, but things do seem to come together, even when you cannot see it happening. You have a full plate right now, and I know you are so capable of handling it, in very smooth fashion.
Love you.
Uncle Kirk

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home