Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day one down.........

Today was my first official day of wedding dress shopping! Cheri and I hit the following places........
1) Bridal Co Outlet in Denton
2) Lewisville Bridal Shop
3) David's Bridal
4) Alfred Angelo
5) Terry Costa
6) Lasting Impressions in Addison

Here is what we found. There are 2 contenders so far.....one from David's Bridal and one by Casablanca at Lasting Impressions. Both are beautiful. The dress from Casablanca I would make some changes to (ie: make the skirt an a-line satin vs. organza overlay with bunching at the hips and I would add 3/4 length sleeves). There are still a few more places I'd like to see, but I think it might end up being one of these 2! Thanks to Cheri for putting up with me!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

YAY! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you! I wish I could be there to go looking with you! :-(
Have fun!

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an exciting time! I tried on a bunch of dresses, and then decided to get the first one I tried.

I'll call about dinner.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home