Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 23, 2006

And we have a date

Yes, that's right! We have not only a wedding date, but a church, reception place, a menu, a florist AND a photographer! What's left you ask??? Plenty! I need a dress.........sooner rather than later. We need cakes. We need a rehearsal dinner place. We need music. We need a pastor. We need bridesmaids dresses. We need to block hotel rooms. We need to plan a honeymoon. We need save the dates. We need invitations. Shall I go on???

We just got home from an impromptu trip to San Antonio. Here is the scoop.

Feb 17, 2007
Travis Park UMC, San Antonio 6pm
Waiting to confirm my pastor growing up for the service
Reception: Main Street Ballroom in downtown SA
Menu: Good stuff :)

That is all you really need to know!! I'll keep you posted. Thanks to my parents for their love, support and for thinking we are worth all this money and hassle! I'm off to unpack some boxes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Woo Hoo! You're getting married where we got married!! At our church- AWESOME! So exciting!! You should have our minister- he guarantees all of his marriages! :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so pumped! I cant wait to get our dresses, so pretty! And yours too! With the holidays, it will all go by so fast! Hey, you need to get info about posting an announcement in the Dallas morning news.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

That is really exciting! Sounds like you had a very productive weekend!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

You have nothing to worry about, Tracy. You are a kick a$$ planner. I know I am far away in 'ol Lubbock, but if you need anything I will be more than happy to help. I am just so excited for you!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home