Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Battle of Flowers 2008

Ready for the parade!
"What is on my neck Mom?" Cass showing his Fiesta spirit!

Cass & Mommy!
The parade was hot and humid, but fun! I had to feed him on the front row with no blanket because it was so hot. I'm sure someone got a show. Cass did great! He even napped thru a few bands and police sirens. He got his first cheap parade toy from his Gigi.......a green inflatable monkey. We had a blast with Tricky, Treva, Colton and Gigi! Many more years to come I'm sure!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Bethany said...

So fun! Can't wait to see him and you!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

L:ooks like fun! Maybe we can join you next year! I was searching for someone to go with! :) You look great too!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, what a cutie!

Arlene,
Lakewood flowers

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home