Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 05, 2008

1mo Growth Pictures







We decided to take his picture monthly with this bear to track his growth. I LOVE the one where he is looking a the bear with a little grin on his face. He is now almost 6 weeks and seems so big! We go back to the pediatrician in a week or so for his 2mo visit. I am anxious to see how much he weighs. He is eating like a champ and his 3mo footed outfits are getting a bit snug at the feet. He is getting more social, looking around and holding his head up. He is getting good at tummy time and starting to enjoy bathtime a bit more. He is not really fond of his pacifier yet, not sure if that will change? He is sleeping well at night.........on average 4 hours at a time. Last night he went 9 hours!!!!! I put him down at 12:30 after nursing him and he didn't stir until around 9:15 this morning. I was in some serious pain, but was well rested! Well, he is fussing in his swing so I should rescue him.
We are loving life with this little man. I didn't know my heart could love a little person this much. It's amazing and we are in total awe of him. Our little family is quite content.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynnipoo said...

LOVE it! You all sound so happy! Thanks for sharing.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

So cute! He is getting so big! Congrats on the 9 hours of sleep! :-)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

He is adorable. I am glad that you all are so happy!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so handsome! Look at all that hair!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How darling he is! I always told Gwen she would never know how much she could love until she got children, and it's true! Your heart just grows and grows!

Sounds like that swing is getting some use. Hope it's a life-saver for you.

Aunt Roz

1:47 PM  
Blogger Dandy said...

What a sweet boy!!!! I could just squeeze him.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home