Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pregnancy Stats

Hi know most people are curious about random parts of pregnancy. I thought I would jot some down of mine for you to see!

Current weight gain: 6.5lbs (keep in mind I was SICK for 1 week and then the GD diet made me lose some weight).

Main preggo worry in the beginning: high blood pressure and preeclampsia

Main preggo worry now: healthy lungs and his size, and the GD

Most emotional thing about the pregnancy: trying to decide on a name and feeling him inside me

Oddest discovery: stretch marks on the most random part of my belly

Cravings: blueberry cake doughnuts, which I can't even have!

Snoring: Yes

Sleeping well: not so much

Morning Sickness: alot in the beginning, 2-4 times in 2nd trimester. And yes, it involved lots of throwing up

Temp control: Hot all the time

Nesting: yes, in full swing

Waddling: yes! Devlon laughs at me when I am walking/waddling.

Swelling: mostly in ankles at the end of the day. Still can wear my wedding rings.

Biggest worry after he is here: Breastfeeding, financial worry until I go back to work, knowing what to do with him, keeping up with the house and taking care of him, Devlon and I managing together as parents, instead of just husband and wife.

That's all I can think of! Enjoy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy-
Thanks for sharing. I am sure you cannot wait to meet him. I know you and Devlon will be great parents. Good luck with the delivery and I pray that all is well with both of you.Happy Thanksgiving!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN FUN... Come join my club!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shhot- that was me! GWEN!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home