Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nursery and almost 24 week pics


So, this is the nursery.........bare bones and all! As we work on it, I will update with pictures! We are excited to get started, but need to find some free time!



Here is my almost 24 week belly shot. That angle makes me look smaller than I am....or I guess I feel bigger than that picture shows! Mostly, the baby is just sticking my fat out more! :) We go to the OB tomorrow for our 24 week appointment.......so hopefully everything will look good! We are headed to WI this weekend for a wedding and then I think things will slow down to start working on the nursery!





3 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

It will be neat to see the transformation of the nursery as it comes together!! Your belly is still tiny!! That is good b/c believe me pretty soon he will really start growing and your belly will feel like it is going to pop! ;-) Call me tomorrow after your appointment! :-)

11:06 PM  
Blogger Dandy said...

Hey!
Can't wait to see your progress with the belly and the nursery. Starting with bare bones is the best place to start--that way you don't have to move stuff or cover with drop cloths. Love you

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy- You look great. Hope all is well at your appointment!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home