Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Halfway there.....

I am finally recovered from my weekend in Utah! We had a great time, shopping, eating, swimming, eating, watching movies, eating and just being with the girls! I forget how much I miss them until I get more than just a few hours with them! Somehow, I made it the whole weekend without taking one pictures........I am a bad Aunt!

Well, we are almost 23 weeks. More than halfway there! If I had to guess though, this baby may come a bit early if he keeps measuring ahead by 2 weeks. I am going to start taking belly shots now that it looks more like a pregnant belly and not just fat. I have REALLY started to feel him move this week. He is not much of a morning baby, much like his Mom! :) He is more active around lunch time and into the early evening. Last night Devlon thinks he was able to feel him move for the first time. It's hard for him to know for sure, because he is still small. But I think he'll feel him for sure in the next few weeks.

I haven't had any wierd food cravings.......although the other night a blueberry cake doughnut sounded pretty good. Can't tell you when I last had one of those. Devlon looked at me crazy and said "Where am I going to find a blueberry doughnut at 11pm?". Rest assured I didn't need one.....so I didn't send him searching. He really is pretty cute with this baby. I can't wait to see him as a father.

We are looking into childbirth classes and possibly a Daddy Boot Camp for Devlon. Some of my friends at work are preggo also and their hubbys are taking this class and I think it would be great for Devlon. He hasn't been around babies a whole lot and would probably feel more comfortable with more exposure to what is coming.

We have a plan for the nursery, waiting on fabric swatches to decide on paint colors. Now we need to get cracking on unpacking the rest of this house that we have been putting off. :)

Have a great weekend all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

We are so glad you came for a visit- we had a great time with you! :-)
The Daddy boot camp sounds neat, Devlon will have fun!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Meant to say- no worries about the pictures- I didn't take a single one either! ;-)

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home