Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

So much to be thankful for

This is the time of year we all get to reflect on the things in our lives that we should be thankful for. Here is my list:

1. I am thankful we serve a forgiving and loving God
2. I am thankful that we live in America, where we can go to church, have access to healthcare, vote, listen to the music of our choice, speak our minds and live freely thanks to the men and women serving our country.
3. I am thankful for my job
4. I am thankful for the conveniences in life.....cars, heat and A/C, planes, cell phones, computers, internet, cameras, kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, etc
5. I am thankful we have a roof over our heads and food to put in our bodies
6. I am thankful for my friends and their ongoing support and love
7. I am thankful for my family........who love me, listen to me, support me and are helping me plan the most amazing wedding.
8. I am thankful for future in-laws that believe in the meaning of family and love
9. I am thankful for the pets that have enriched our lives, even though they won't be with us forever
10. I am thankful for my education
11. I am thankful for the children who complete my life....Brooke, Becca, Camaryn, Tyler, Colton, Graham and soon to be baby Landon!
12. For the people that complete my circle......my extended family, Tricky, etc.
13. I am thankful for Devlon....who came into my life in the most random way but at the time when I needed him the most, and has fit into my world perfectly. His unending love, his acceptance of every thing that I am, for his desire to build our family, for wanting me to be his wife and for helping me be the best person I can leaves me in awe every day. His love fills me completely and I would now be lost without it. I can't wait to be Tracy Hogue!

That is a pretty awesome list........awesome!

What are you thankful for?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy, your awesome list made me cry this morning. What a blessing you are! I am thankful for you and Devlon,and the wonderful wedding to be. I am thankful all of the time for my children who I love and miss very much. Bring on the turkey!!! Mom

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my nieces, nephew, sister, and brother-in-law, as well as my wife and children, children-in-law's. What a great world we live in that we can have so much to be thankful for. Tracy, you have been such an important part of my life, and I am very fortunate to have you as part of my life. Love you.
Uncle Kirk

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! How cool is that? Seeing my name and Colton's in your blog at a time when he and I could read it together. What a gift. Thanks.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

You are so right, great list! Hope you had a wonderful T-Day! Miss you!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home