Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Weekend update

So this weekend was busy with a little bit of drama thrown in. Saturday I ran a TON of errands and managed to rear end someone..........just a bump but enough to cause some damage to both of our bumpers. The irony??? I got my estimate today from the adjuster on how much it will cost to fix my bumper..........$573. How much is my deductible? $500. So, they will only have to shell out $73 and maybe a few days of a rental car and they will raise my rates. I haven't had a ticket since high school and my last accident was in the Hyuandi the summer after my freshman year at Tech. I am a damn safe driver...........just not this past Saturday.

Saturday night was Treasure's b-day dinner.......fun times and the girls ROCKED at the 80's game. Sunday I had a jewelry party at my casa so I spend lots of time cleaning and baking.

Looking forward to getting more wedding plans figured out.......Sister comes to visit Thursday and my parents com up Friday night! Fun times.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Bummer about the car, sorry to hear that! :-(
I know you will get a lot of wedding stuff done this weekend with the fam! Have fun, wish I could be there to help! :-)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That sucks about the car! Have fun with the fam....Do you want to send my tent home with your mom this weekend?

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home