Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sickness update

So this morning I woke up feeling worse than ever...........fever, chills, nauseous and my throat was killing me. I looked and the infection spread to all over my throat (it was just on the left side). I went back to the doctor this morning and after I proceeded to puke my brains out in the exam room.......she drew blood to test me for mono. She gave me a shot of a different antibiotic and a pain killer. I am taking vicodin so I can swallow. We should know the results of the blood work tomorrow and then if it is mono......what to do from here. I hope it is just a penicillin resistant strep throat!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck-a-Yuck-a-Yuck-a! Rob has been sick too! THrowing up and all that fun stuff! It sucks...Keep us posted!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home