Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Engagement Party!

Well, Devlon and I had our first official party/shower related to our wedding! Cheri & Larry threw us an amazing engagement party last night at Casa de Grimes. It was so perfect! Larry was an awesome cook as always and Cheri had the decorating thing down to a tee. It was a fish/sea of love themed shower........Devlon's favorite. I can tell that lots of thought went into this party. The game was fun and we got tons of amazing gifts! Everyone was so thoughtful and we are both thankful for our wonderful family and friends supporting us as we work towards our wedding!

I think everyone had a great time, maybe except for Natalie, Susan, & Audrey........who got a tidal wave splashed on them while they innocently sat by the poolside enjoying their feet in the water. That was all Devlon...........he was a little out of control with the splashing. Sorry girls..........it was all in good fun! Hope you are talking to me tomorrow!!

Thanks to all of the family that traveled, and those that didn't make it up thanks for the gifts and thoughts!

We are blessed beyond words.

I'll post pics later.......I didn't take pics so I need to get them from others first. Some are posted on Cheri's blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

Yea!!! I am sure like most of your avid blog readers, I was wondering when the next update was going to be! Sounds like you guys had a great time! Talk to you soon!

9:32 PM  
Blogger emilie said...

Sounds like a blast!! Save the dates are so cute....

11:58 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Wish we could have been there!! I saw the pics on Cheri's blog, she got some good ones. :-) So glad it was a blast for y'all! Miss you! :-)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home