Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Another weekend half over

Today started out as a lazy day. We slept in, had breakfast and then Devlon and his Dad got busy doing stuff in the house. We now have 2 new ceiling fans in the bedrooms and a new light in the guest bathroom. I ran around looking at wedding stuff, honeymoon stuff and then the grocery store. I ordered my wedding album last week and I LOVE IT! It is beautiful! I bought a pen set today. I priced invitations and they are SO expensive! I am pretty sure I found one I like. Came home and had dinner with Devlon and his parents. Devlon cooked yummy steak, asparagus, baked potatoes and salad. We are very full!

My friend Shawna is in town so I am meeting her and her mom for an early lunch tomorrow. My family is coming to town next weekend.........I haven't seen my sister in ages (since Josh's wedding!). Her birthday is coming up in a few days!!! Bethany is in a wedding this next weekend in Lewisville so that is kind of why everyone decided to come in. My parents are going to the wedding and Josh & Tracy decided to come it also! I am going to take the girls to see the dress and hopefully order it. I am ready to have that off my mind! We found a pastor.......the same one that married Gwen & Rob. I have to call him tomorrow to touch base about everything.

That's about it. Save the dates should be here in the next week or so. I need to spend some time this week working on the guest list..............

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. It sounds like your wheels are really rolling. I assume the preacher is my friend Carl? If so, he is wonderful, and because he is like family to us, he will do a wonderful job. We are anxious to see the "new" house. Maybe the week-end of the EP?
Love you.
Uncle K

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting!! Glad things are coming together.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! I'm glad to hear that you're picking up those logs one at a time. Ask your Mom and see if she remembers the story about "one log at a time".

Love you,

Tricky

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home