Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Wasting the day away

At least that is what it feels like! Devlon and his Dad are at his house doing the last minute stuff. The maid service should be there doing a move out cleaning (very reasonably I might add and will save me TONS of hours & sweat). I have been waiting for the Dish Network installer to arrive. He has been here for about 20 minutes and is hard at work.

Waiting is boring! I have a ton of things to do........but can't leave. I ordered the save the date announcements last night. Headed to Cheri & Larry's tomorrow to have them snap a cute pic of us for the save the date magnets. Only about 100 people are getting the magnets.........the rest get the announcement only. Then I can order the save the date magnets and get them out in the mail.

Devlon finished his guest list for the most part........I'm waiting on my Mom's and then I'll add mine. Cheri and I might make it out to a few dress stores today after Dish man leaves. I also need to find a wedding book and I'd like to look at wedding invitations....maybe just run by Party City. Devlon and I stopped there yesterday but didn't have a ton of time to look through their books. New carpet was installed yesterday at Devlon's house and it looks SO nice! We are hoping the house will officially go on the market either tomorrow or Monday. Hmm, I can't find our dish remote controller, Devlon says it is somewhere in our garage......ha! If you could only see our garage you would laugh. I can't find my bookends. We finished registering at Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday. Shout out to Mel and her friends heading to Vegas..........Sister will be in Vegas too AND Josh and Tracy. The funny thing is that none of their trips were planned together. Hope everyone has fun and STAY SAFE!How is all that for random??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home