Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 17, 2006

And we have.....

Magnets! They came yesterday. I *think* we have hotel rooms. It seems that the Texas Music Educators Association conference is in town that weekend so they have a majority of hotel rooms blocked that are downtown. I have stuffed envelopes today so all that is left is to drop in the insert with the hotel information. Mailing labels are almost done.

I am off work today. I ordered a wedding dress on a whim from a website that has a 5 day return policy if I don't like it. Either way, it is going back because they only had it in stock in white, and I want ivory. But, no store in the greater Texas area had the dress in stock so I decided to order it and then send it back. Crazy I know.

Sister is ON THE ROAD to Dallas! I am so excited to see her. I need to finish getting her present together and clean the house so she doesn't die from her allergies with all the cat hair. The rest of the fam gets in tomorrow night. We need to go to the grocery store and buy food that doesn't require an oven, because ours isn't installed yet. That's about it. I'm waiting on UPS for the dress and doing stuff around the house........not too exciting, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

No- that is SOO exciting!!! Magnets and a dress, that is great! I can't wait to see the dress and to hear how you like it! Even though you will send it back it will be good to have there to try on and get opinions on!!! Hope you have a fun weekend! Tell your fam I said hello!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I agree! Exciting! What day are you guys going to do BP's dress?

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home