Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 14, 2006

Save the dates

Our save the date cards came today and they are SO cute! I got an e-mail that the magnets should be shipped this week, so hopefully the will get out early next week! I am having second thoughts on my dress. I talked to the bridal shop today and will all the alterations/changes it is going to be more than I thought. I found another one that is so pretty and I may just order it (it's online) and if I don't like it all it will cost is a $25 re-stocking fee. Plus, I can have it rush shipped and it will be here by the weekend when my sister and Mom will be here. The dresses are very similar and this one already has many of the things I want (sheer sleeves, a-line skirt) but I do worry that the sleeves won't be long enough OR it will be too hard to make it a 3/4 length sleeve. AHHHH.......TOO MANY DECISIONS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to BREATH!

Love you,
Tricky

6:42 AM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

That is so exciting!! Can't wait to get mine!
I wish I could help with input on the dress...maybe you can have someone take a pic and email it to me...???

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home