Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 19, 2006

More Progress.......

We went today (my Mom, Tracy P. & Treasure) to look at "the dress" and we ordered it!!!!!! Bethany saw it on Friday. I am so excited! We also went to look at invitations, cake servers, etc. I *think* we have decided on an invitation. This one wasn't even in the original pick.

Devlon and I picked out our song tonight.......it is perfect for us. It made me cry a little when we played it online. Thanks to Josh for helping us find the artist and finding it online so we could listen to it.

That's about it. We have eaten alot this weekend, visited with family and friends, and enjoyed picking out wedding stuff.

I need help from all the girls out there.......at our reception we will be leaving through a parlor type room and once outside it isn't very far until the street.....so most of the people will be gathered in the parlor. We can't throw anything, blow bubbles or obviously have sparklers. Other than wedding bells.........any ideas???

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I love reading about your big wedding plans! It takes me back to when Jeff and I were planning ours. You can't throw anything?? Not even rose petals?? I'll have to think a little about that one. Good luck with everything!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Glad you had a productive weekend! I agree with Karen, it is fun to read about the wedding plans and reminisce about when we were planning ours! :-) I think I may have some ideas on the leaving and since I was planning on calling you tonight anyway I will talk to you about it then! SO excited about the dress...YAY!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you already decided to do the sticks with streamers?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

Oohhh, that is a tough one. No bubbles, no sparklers. I am at a loss. Whistles could get annoying, a fogger might be creepy. What about some kind of confetti?

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at a wedding once that as soon as the couple were outside a pair of white doves were released. I have also heard of white homing pigeons (they look pretty even though they are pigeons!). They will fly back to wherever their owner lives as soon as they are released. It was really romantic when I saw it. Just an idea!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are getting things done...... I like the streamers/ ribbons on sticks. I think the ribbons would look pretty in pictures. You could use several different colors.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home