Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hello out there

I know, I've been slacking. Really there has been nothing to post about!! Devlon made it back from Corpus with lots of fishing stories. I was sad that I didn't make the decision to go with him! We just made it back from a quick trip to SA. No wedding stuff though!! We went for a baby shower for some of Devlon's friends (the ones he just went to visit in Corpus). It was great fun!!

We are looking forward to a relaxing week and then no traveling this weekend! Hoping to get started again on house things.

On a wedding note, I am getting stressed about my dress!!! I ordered it 3 weeks ago. Since I am making alot of changes to it, we are waiting on the manufacturer to send us back a sketch to approve......the sketch would show all the changes. Hello.........we need it soon! I want the dress to be here before Christmas so I can get it altered and take bridal pics in Jan. The bridal store keeps telling me it is fine.......no worries. I don't think they know who they are dealing with! Queen of the worries. I will probably go order our invitations in the next few weeks and the probably order the napkins, favors and going away thingys. I need to start looking for bridesmaids jewelry and getting their fun things together. I booked my hair appt for the wedding. We are taking engagement pics next Saturday at 9am!! You will be able to see the pics online so I'll let you all know! I am excited to see how they turn out..........

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Glad Devlon made it home safely! I know you are glad to have him back. :-) I keep checking your blog to see what's new...I am glad you posted! I almost called you this morning about soft-boiled eggs. I ended up cooking it too much- I should have called! ;-)
I am sure the dress will turn out perfect but I am a stresser too! I would be the exact same way. Hopefully the sketch will come in SOON! Can't wait to see the engagement pics, you know I will want one!! :-)

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy,
I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving. Congrats on your up coming wedding. I'm sure that your parents are really excited for you. You look great since I last saw you in '94. Your friend Amanda Severyns- (aka) Alvarado

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home