Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Missing my honey

My honey is in Corpus, living it up with the boys for a long fishing weekend. I miss him tons.........I mean I normally miss him when he is gone, but this time around I miss him more. Not sure why??? Here are a few reasons I'm missing him more......

1) Exterminator came Thursday after I took him to the airport. He told me about the spider and snake problem we have. I spent all night killing the roaches (I HATE ROACHES) that escaped the inhaled poison that was placed under our house. The little shits tried to take refuge IN our house. Ha!

2) I changed dressers in the guest room and can't lift the empty one to take to the garage.

3) Litterbox. That is all that needs to be said.

4) Having an space next to me in bed that he normally fills. Cheesy, I know.

5) Not having an extra set of hands to help with the housework I did this weekend.....including scraping all the liquid nail off the tile in our bathroom and putting together solar lights for the yard.

6) No one to talk wedding crap with.


Anyways........he is having a blast in Corpus. I have to go to work tomorrow. Happy Monday! He will be home Tuesday morning and I can't wait to see his scruffy face when I get home from work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

That's sweet! I know how you feel! (try 4-6 months- it blows!!) I have been trying to get a hold of you, call me and we can talk 'wedding crap!' ;-)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home