Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Day off report......

Today was my day off and I got alone done. I went to pick up our wedding album that I ordered about a month ago. I didn't like the way the monogram turned out......they were supposed to match the thread to the fabric so it just softly stood out. The used some sort of khaki colored thread so it looks weird. On top of that, the monogram isn't evenly spaced and part of the "D" overlaps the "H" but the "T" doesn't overlap. So, they are going to talk to the company they order the books through so we shall see what happens.

I went to the eye doctor.......no surprise that I am near sighted. I go back in a few weeks to try on contact lenses and make sure I do OK with them. He wants me to use these new lenses you can leave in (and sleep in) for 30 days.

Got a call that the sketch was in for my dress........FINALLY! I hustled down there and approved it so they can get to work on it. It looks beautiful!!! The estimated ship date is Dec 8th and the bridal store told me they want it in a altered/bustled by Christmas so that makes me feel good. I need to start looking for shoes, a purse, undergarments, a veil and a headpiece.

Went to the dentist to have some fillings done. I HATE THE DENTIST and my mouth is still swollen and numb. I had big time pain so he gave me like double the dose of numbing stuff......I may still be numb in the morning! I am drooling, can't really eat or drink without spilling on myself and I look like a chipmunk.

Drove by the park area that we are taking our engagements pictures at on Saturday. It is really pretty and I am interested to see what all they are going to do with us. Pray for no rain Sat at 9am........after that it can rain all the damn time.

Ran a few errands and made it home to cook dinner.........meatloaf, mashed potatoes and spinach. Devlon is getting over a stomach bug that wasn't pretty at all, so we ate a light dinner and will have lots of leftovers.

I'll post after our pics and I will find my camera this weekend......I am sure you guys are ready for some pictures of the house and all that stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics! Is there anything I can help with from SA???? :) Sounds like things are moving right along....

10:48 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Glad you got so much done! :-) And GREAT news about the dress!!!! I know it will be beautiful! YAY!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your dress sketch! You are so busy with wedding details! Good luck with all that you have left to do.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home