Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am a sickly sickly girl

Woke up yesterday with a bit of a sore throat. Attributed it to the cooler weather and maybe sleeping with my mouth open. Yesterday at work, I took a peek at my throat and lo and behold, I had a lovely collection of pus on the left side. Went to the doctor this morning and she confirmed strep throat. A shot of penicillin, a smoothie & soup for lunch and I am on the couch. Hopefully I will feel like going to work tomorrow. I think strep throat is one of the worst feelings in the world.......

I think my doctor must think I am immunocompromised. I haven't had to go to the PCP is years.....but this past year I've been several times for the staph, for a UTI and now strep. At least I am making sure her kids will go to a good college.

No real wedding updates.......we took our engagement pics Saturday morning. I'm anxious to see how they turn out. It was a bit humid outside, so I'm sure my hair will be wavy and I was a little swollen from the dental work. But, he said with the magic of digital, he can get rid of those little imperfections. I'll send you all the website and password to see the pics.......they should be up today or tomorrow.

That's all I got..............

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Sorry to hear you are sick- that's no good! I agree with you, sore throats are the WORST!! Feel better soon! :-)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Dandy said...

Can't wait to see the engagement pics!!!!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being sick sucks! Can't wait to see the pics!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home