Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 09, 2006

New Microwave/Vent Combo


This weekend Devlon was hard at work! He tore out most of the backsplash in the kitchen and put in new drywall (the green stuff you see). He put in a new microwave/vent combo above the cooktop which looks great! He still has to re-work the vent inside the upper cabinet, but that shouldn't take too long. We still have A TON of work in the kitchen, which includes:

Stripping & sealing floors
New countertops - building new ones and then tiling
Tiling the backsplash
Framing the door we kicked thru
Painting
Install new sink & faucet
New ceiling fan in breakfast nook

He also built some more new shelves in the garage and we only have a few boxes left to unpack. His house is still on the market............we just lowered the price a bit since the feedback we were getting was the it was priced too high. This is a bad time to sell, but we are hoping it goes SOON! 2 water bills and 2 electric bills are no bueno!

I just got home from the eye doctor......all checked out with my contacts and I ordered some glasses just to have a pair in case. Should get all my contacts (a years worth) and glasses in 7-10 days.

That's about it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

Wow! Ya'll have been busy(Devlon has been busy.) Gee, Trace, do you want to loan him out to Uncle Kirk to do new floors for me??? Thought I would ask--no harm in asking. Love you ya'll. It's gonna look great when you are finished!!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Now that we have been doing all kinds of work in our basement and yard I know just how much work this all really is!! Way to go, it looks so good!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

Hey Tracy,
I got your comment on my blog. I haven't been home long enough to remember to send you my new e-mail address. Here it is...

mika@irbaboon.com

Hear from you soon! The days are counting down!!!!!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you don’t know me but I “Googled” my old friend Devlon and your blog came up first on the list! I met him in high school, we went to the same church for a while. Congratulations on the engagement! I would love to hear from him if you don’t mind passing my email along. My name is Lisa and here’s my email address: lisa.bright@excite.com

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home