Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 12, 2006

At long last

I don't know what is wrong with me that I haven't blogged!! This has been a busy week and weekend. My birthday was this past Wednesday and Devlon and I went to dinner to celebrate. Can't believe I am 31!!!! I am officially in my early 30's with so much to look forward to! Devlon gave me the prettiest wine glasses that are made out of hand blown glass and have purple thick twisted stems. So unique........hoping to find a way to use them during our wedding weekend since we already have our toasting flutes.

Our wedding invitations were ready this week so I picked them up Saturday morning. They are BEAUTIFUL and I love them! Then I went with my friend Tracy to meet with a veil lady (www.myweddingveil.com) and we spent 2 hours trying on veils and tiaras. We both ordered veils and I found my tiara/headpiece. I then went to a store to try and get all the things I need to wear under my dress. I ordered our cake and knife serving set today.......I ordered it from our silver pattern so we will already have those pieces AND it will be nice to see our name and wedding date everytime we use it!

Today we headed to church (3 weeks in a row!) and then to lunch with Devlon's family. We spent alot of today doing outside work (ok, Devlon did most of it) and we now have a pile of tree limbs taller than me waiting for big bulk pick up next week.

Wedding stuff is moving along!! Oh, and I ended up with pink eye this past week! I am trying to get into an infectious disease doctor to figure out why I have been so sick this past year! Happy Monday to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

I am glad you had a great birthday! It was good talking to you last night, I'm glad you called. I'm happy to hear about your veil; It sounds beautiful!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home