Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Honey

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday...........the big 35!! We celebrate yesterday with ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins with his favorite ice cream! Tonight we went to dinner at Paesaneo's.....a yummy restaurant here in SA! He opened his gifts yesterday and seems to be a happy boy!

I have been so blessed by this wonderful man in my life. He deserves so much more than I could ever be able to give him but I hope he always knows how loved he is. I can't wait to celebrate a lifetime of birthdays with him! The best thing he has to look forward to as a 35 year old is becoming a Daddy! So exciting.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Congrats on all the changes in your life!! You are going to be a great MOMMY!! Welcome to the club!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Happy belated birthday! :-)

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home