Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 05, 2007

16 week OB appointment

So on Tuesday we went to the OB for our 16 week appointment. All checked out well. We heard the baby's heartbeat which was about 150 beats a minute. OB said my blood pressure was fine. I hadn't gained any weight since the last visit. My urine had traces of sugar which my OB attributed the bowl of golden grahams I had for breakfast. So, at the next appointment I will try eating less sugar for breakfast and see if that makes a difference with the sugar. We go back July 30th for our 20 week appointment......so we hopefully will know what it is and see that everything looks healthy. We would appreciate prayers for that!!

Other than that I am feeling better. I did throw up once this week......but Devlon was marinating HUGE brisket in the fridge and the smell of the raw meat and spices got the best of me. Most foods are much more tolerable. I am still able to wear my stretchy clothes but I did order a few maternity things online this past week. I feel good but I feel like I am getting uncomfortably bigger. I am still sleeping OK. All in all it has been good so far!!

Will keep you all posted about the baby's sex. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I am glad to hear all is well! I can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl! Take care!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Sounds like everything is going great! I am so excited about your trip up and the fact that you will know what you are having when you get here! Look out malls, here we come!! ;-) I can't wait!!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home