Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 09, 2007

I guess we are prepared.........

Devlon and I spent all day Saturday in a childbirth class. I know it is early, but we had conflicts with the Oct and Nov dates. So I guess we are officially prepared to have a baby! Hah! There were a few things that made us laugh at inappropriate times and few things that we took away wanting to ask our OB about. But overall, it was informative!

Now we just sit back and wait. I would possibly like to take a breastfeeding class.......but I took several classes when I worked at Children's so I feel pretty knowledgeable about it. I have my work shower in a few weeks so that should be fun!

We go back to the OB Sept 24th for a sonogram to check his growth and my placenta placement. We also get to do the glucose test..........so say some prayers that everything looks good. Other than that, we are moving and grooving. Devlon is putting a 2nd coat of paint in the nursery this morning. We bought the cedar chair rail yesterday and that should go up this week. We are working on the furniture so hopefully most of it will come together in the next few weeks. I'll post pics soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

I know what you mean about the childbirth classes, we had to stifle our laughter at times and I am sure people were thinking GROW UP! ha ha NEVER!! ;-)
Glad the nursery is coming together!!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything continues well in your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So much fun! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home