Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cass is napping....

And what am I doing? No, not folding the laundry, emptying the dishwasher, vacuuming the living room or tackling the pile of clothes in my closet. I am ordering Cass's Easter Basket and fun bathroom bag from Pottery Barn Kids. I had a merchandise credit, so I didn't spend a ton of money. But, I know those Easter Baskets are hot commodities so I thought I would order it now. The blue gingham liner is on back order until Jan 30th. The bathroom bag I thought was so cute and will be nice for out of town trips to have all his things in one little bag.

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/k5117/index.cfm?pkey=cbdgbfn%7Ck


http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/eg120/index.cfm?pkey=GTHMOCCEAS

Hmm, wonder what else I can find to order? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Cute stuff!! I have to stay away from online shopping, it is so addicting!! ;-o

9:08 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I agree with Melissa, it is very addicting and sooo easy. Those are two very cute things. We just ordered the jungle animals bathroom set from Pottery Barn Kids-they have such cute stuff!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ordered Landon's too- The same one! They sold out last year!!!! Rat Finks...

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home