Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 14, 2008

6 week check-up

I had my 6 week check up with my OB last week! I have officially lost 30lbs.....whoo hoo! Easiest way I ever lost 30lbs thats for sure! By the time I had Cass, I was at my pre-pregnancy weight, so actually losing more weight after his birth was a big bonus.

Everything looked good as far as my c-section wound/scar, etc. I got the go ahead to start exercising, so I started walking with Cass. I also did my 2 hour glucose test to ensure the diabetes was gone.........and it is! My levels were actually on the low end of normal, so that was good news.

Hmm, the OB did a "annual exam", which I wasn't prepared for, but oh well. We also discussed the options available to not have another child until we are ready........seeing as how I am breastfeeding. She is pretty liberal about what she feels is safe and I am more guarded, so we haven't reached a consensus yet. TMI, I'm sure......but hey, that's life! :) Oh, and the OB says Cass looks just like his Daddy.......which is what I am beginning to hear more and more. Must be that hair he has, I think it throws people off and all they see is Devlon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

WOO HOO!! That is awesome, great job on the weight loss! Sounds like Cass is doing great too! I think he looks like both of you! :-)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home