Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Newest family member

Introducing Louie! Devlon brought him home for me as a Valentine's/Anniversary present in February. He is almost 6mo old........and 100% puppy. Cass has gotten quite interested in him, and even laughs at him. Louie loves to try and lick Cass when we are doing floor time, or when we come in the door with the car seat. He is sweet, but has been a handful from time to time. He is pretty much housebroken.

He favors me (probably because I don't discipline him as much as Devlon does), and at night will sit in the bathroom when we bathe Cass, then he follows me to Cass' room and stays by the glider until I lay Cass down to sleep. When I get up in the middle of the night, he follows me up and down the stairs. He is a sweetie!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Bethany said...

Adorable!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Louie!!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louie is very handsome!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home