Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Long Time No Blog

Yes, I am alive. For some reason I haven't been able to find the time to sit down and blog! Why do you ask? No particular reason I can think of. So let me sum up last week/weekends events. Thanksgiving went great at the Hospital and I had fun with Devlon's family. Much smaller and quieter than what I am used to in San Antonio, but it was a great time with good food and football. (well, except the cowboys bit it).

Melissa, Ben and the girls stayed with me last week on their trip down........it was SO fun to see them and have the girls in my house. I just love them so much! They are as cute as ever and Brooke slept with me.........quite a change from sleeping alone. She seemed to follow me wherever I moved in my bed. She was a doll! I am thankful that they found time to spend with me that week!

Friday night we headed to San Antonio to try and spend some time with my family. Had some leftovers and relaxed! I hadn't seen my sister in what seemed like FOREVER, so it was nice to be around her again. Josh & Tracy were home also........I think it was a tad overwhelming. Now, imagine all of us (Josh & Tracy, Me & Devlon, Sister, 3 dogs, 2 parents and grandparents PLUS kids! NO WAY!) But we all had fun.

Saturday got up and went to get my hair done. Then we went to a family wedding at San Fernando Cathedral.....and then the reception at the Menger Hotel. It was a L..O..N..G catholic wedding, but it was nice for Devlon to meet that side of the fam! We snuck out early for dinner/drinks with Josh & Tracy and then we stopped by Mel & Ben's for one last visit.

Sunday, the boys went shooting at a gun range while sister and I went shopping. Nana came over for birthday lunch and then we hit the road! Short but fun visit.

I have a lot to be thankful for................

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

We had SO much fun with you guys! I am glad we got to see you 3 times!! :-) Now...about that trip to OK...let's get working on that...;-)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

WIsh we could have seen y'all. But hey, we live close enough we shouldn't have to be in San Antonio to visit, right?!?

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home