Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 11, 2005

Vegas Pics...finally!


Me & Mom right before birthday dinner at the Bellagio. We saw 'O' that night!

Mom & Tricky in the hotel scenery














Tracy & Tricky with the flamingo fountain

Tracy at M&M world....we treked a million miles to get there~ I bought Devlon Maroon & White M&M's!



The AMAZING ceiling in the Bellagio lobby....hand blown glass flowers. The picture doesn't do it justice!

Tracy with some PBR boys! The one on the right was in the top 5 bullriders at the PBR finals!


One of the bullriders at PBR...

The volcano erupting at the Mirage

The world's largest Koi fish..in the hotel garden area. Some were as large as 30lbs! Imagine one of those brushing up against your legs.....





Vegas was amazing.....not sure I can capture it all in a few pictures! Be sure and ask me about my friend I met on the bus when we went downtown, the lack of money I won, the amount of money I spent, the amazing shows we saw, but more importantly, the company!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Wow, great trip! I am glad you had fun! You and I are SO going to do a Vegas trip together someday~ that would be a great yearly girls trip! :-) Looking forward to seeing you next week!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Tracy. Thanks for being the trip photographer. You're looking mighty good between Akin and Marchi. I see you didn't post any pics of the Budweiser Bull Riding Girls!!
Love you,
Tricky

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home