Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Party #2


















Man oh man, party #2 was interesting! So Fred & Barney did their thing and spent a good portion of the night finding interesting uses for their clubs. The picture of me and Devlon isn't the greatest.......in fact he looks a little frightened to be seen with me! We had a great time at a beautiful house in Plano. Lots of food, drinking (not on my part since it was a work night) and KARAOKE! Yes, you read that right. You can see Fred & Barney doing their rendition of Ebony & Ivory and Soul Man. Classic. That's all I can say. Notice the wireless mike to allow for dancing and movement. Fun times.

I did get up a sing a few with some girls.......it was fun but I am a horrible singer. And I had to be coerced to sing, since it is an introverts nightmare to have all the attention. We got so carried away with Karaoke that we didn't notice when the clock struck 2:30 in the AM! I am tired girl today, but it was worth it! Off to run some errands and start packing for Vegas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Fun pics Tracy! thanks for sharing! And I like the quiz on what my halloween costume should be! Have fun in Vegas! See you at your birthday dinner!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home