Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2005

Way to go Larry!

We went last night to Standard & Pours to hear LG play a few ditties. Great stuff as always......It makes me think, if he can sing/write as well as he does, and he is family....then how did I escape any kind of talent for music? I mean, I played the saxophone all through middle and high school, but MAN, I wish I could sing!

Oh well, he got the talent which is probably better in the long run! He is great on stage with a guitar and a mic.....

It was Devlon's first time to hear LG sing and he was impressed. After the show Devlon got to meet Fat Pants....I have been talking about him for a while because I think that Fat Pants (ie: Coolio) and Pearl (Devlon's cat) could be boyfriend and girlfriend. Fat Pants was his usual social self and showed off his tricks. We were impressed....now he needs to use that stuff when he meets Pearl!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home