Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

VEGAS!!

Many of you know that my 30th birthday is fast approaching......much to my dismay! My Mom has planned a fun trip to Vegas to help celebrate! It will be a girls weekend, with my Mom and Tricky! I am so excited.....I've never been and I can hear the slot machines calling my name! Somehow, I could sit at the slots for hours and then when I get up wonder where all my money went so fast! Maybe I'll will a million dollars this trip.......wouldn't that be nice!

Below is a link to the hotel we are staying at. Hoping to go see 'O' by Cirq de soliel (did I even spell that right?) or maybe just catch a fun show somewhere. Should be fun! I better find some money between now and then!

http://photos.accessvegas.com/cgi-bin/ImageFolio31/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Hotels/Flamingo&image=flamingo-02.jpg&img=&tt=

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! Im jealous......have a blast though!!!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Vegas! That is so awesome for you! You will have a great time! Fun! ~Mel :-)

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo - Vegas Baby! Vegas! Who's the big winner here tonight? Mikey, Mikey's the big winner!

I love that movie!

Have a ball! Can't wait to hear about it.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Fun! Can't wait to go to Vegas! I hear that's a great hotel! You'll have a blast!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to it too. In addition to your million dollars there will be a lot of "eye candy" for us...it's the final weekend of the PBR Finals(Professional Bullriders). If I win the million, I promise to share!

Tricky

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun girls! I love Vegas!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home