Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 19, 2005

Wedding Bells

So I have returned from Houston and quite pleased to be away from the humidity! Got to see where Josh and the future Tracy Pipes are having their rehearsal dinner. Click on the link to see....

http://www.swingingdoor.com/

It is very cute, rustic and relaxed! Should be lots of fun for all involved! The visit was great, short and sweet! Josh and Tracy cooked a fab dinner Sat night of homemade lasagna, cesar salad (with homemade dressing and croutons) all topped off with a nice bottle of wine. Kobe was very happy to see me and BEGGED me to move her to Dallas. I'm sure Josh and Tracy would send out a search party for her, but she was darn cute and lovable. We also had a good visit with Devlon's friends and they boys had fun at Gator Fest. Got some good football in....Tech with a SLAM against Sam Houtson state 80 to 20 and A&M with a good win as well! Can't wait for the fall weather to kick in.

I decided I need to start working out. Devlon has a friend who has a treadmill he isn't using and will let me have it. It is a HUGE fancy one and won't look so pretty in my house, but hey, it should motivate me just sitting there! Must look pretty and cute for wedding pictures in April! I should also start back to the dreaded points........after payday I will make a trek to the grocery store! Fun times.............

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- Points RULE! Need a WW buddy, I'm still trudging along. Slowly but surely.....

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the workout! Just remember the hardest part is putting on your shoes!
I enjoy working out it is just getting there that is hard!
Keep on trucking!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it! Call me and I will get on my elliptical and we can work out 'together!' This is my first EVER post on a blog, are you proud?!? ~Mel

3:21 PM  
Blogger wish_on_a_star said...

Mel!
I am so proud of you! Thanks for the comment

8:02 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Don't forget, I'm right around the corner (well, right up the street? Well, almost to Oklahoma, but you know where I live, at least!) and could use some 'POINTS' and exercise myself! :)

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy, thanks for the info on the rehearsal dinner. It will be interesting to see how it looks after this weekend.

Tricky

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home