Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 02, 2005

Busy Weekend!

This weekend in shaping up to be a busy (but fun-filled) weekend! Melissa, Ben and the girls will be visiting (my best friend and hubby), my parents will be here, sister decided to drive in with a professor, Josh and Tracy will be in Fort Worth for a wedding, Devlon has some friends that will be in town, my friend Treasure is having people over on Sunday AND it is the first A&M game Saturday night! Not sure how we are going to fit it all in, but it will be fun! Devlon is cooking for my family on Sunday. Looks like we will be burning up the roads of Dallas this weekend!

As everyone else is stating, the victims of Katrina have been on my mind. I can't seem to wrap my little brain around the devastation these people are facing. I can't even fathom what it must be like. Please consider a donation to the red cross! Happy Labor Day, and looking at this post reminds me of how blessed I am with friends and family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I guess we will never get to have dinner with you again!! :(

9:29 AM  
Blogger wish_on_a_star said...

Not true!!!! :) We loved having dinner with you guys! Lets make a date for next week....do you want to go out or LG can cook! :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

It was great seeing you guys Friday night! Hope to see you soon!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home