Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 27, 2005

7 Things

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Get married and start a family
2. learn how to needlepoint
3. Travel somewhere foregin..like Greece or Paris
4. Pay off my credit card!
5. Finally reach my goal weight
6. Be happy with who I am and where I am in my life
7. Retire near water with the man I love

7 things I can do
1. Bake
2. Listen to others and solve problems
3. Clean
4. give without expecting anything back
5. shop
6. multitask
7. tape and float sheetrock

7 things I cannot do
1. Be patient in traffic
2. Understand calculus/geometry/hell, all math! and it's purpose in my life
3. Install a ceiling fan
4. Waterski
5. avoid workplace gossip
6. speak a second language
7. live in the moment (most of the time)

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Smile
2. How they carry themselves
3. height
4. broad shoulders/chest
5. are their socks appropriate with their footwear of choice
6. well groomed
7. sense of humor

7 things that I say most often
1. For the love of all that is good and holy in the world!
2. Dramas!
3. How are you?
4. What are you doing?
5. I need to get serious about a diet
6. Seriously, you should not be allowed on the roads
7. HELLO!

7 celebrity crushes
1. Vince Vaughn
2. Matthew Perry in his heavier Chandler Days
3. Pat Green
4. Matt Damon
5. Jessica Simpson
6. George Clooney
7. Brad Pitt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home