Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Go Jeff!!

My high school/college friend Jeff is competing in a triathlon this weekend in San Antonio....called the "Sea World Splash Triathlon". Check out his blog

http://spaces.msn.com/members/AcrossTheWay/

to see all the the training work he has been doing! I am impressed and quite motivated......though you will never see this girl compete in anything ending in the letters "on". Aerobics, yes.......triathlon/marathon...NO! Anyways, he has been working hard and training hard! So in honor of your race, I found these quotes....

"Multisport without the swim is like a date without the sex."
"I TRI, THEREFORE I AM."

Good luck this weekend, wish I could help cheer you on! Can't wait to read your blog to see the results and see some pictures!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Tracy - I'll keep you posted!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home