Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back in the Saddle

So tonight I started back to BSF..........Bible Study Fellowship. This year we are studying Genesis, which should be interesting. I don't know much about the Old Testament, so hopefully I can keep up and learn some good information. I need to keep up with my lessons this year, and not put it off until the last minute. This will be my 4th year, and every year at the beginning I need help finding motivation. It seems overwhelming, though throughout the year I learn so much! I think I have a good group of girls, but we shall see how we all mesh. Anyways! Happy Tuesday to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing BFS as well. I am excited about the study too, I was just talking about how I needed to make an effort to do parts of my lesson during the week instead of leaving it all to Sunday! We will see how that goes!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home