Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Pictures - Party #1
























These pictures are from Halloween Party #1. We are going to another one Monday night. Devlon and his best friend Eric were gynos (shout out to Gwen!). Notice the mustache, which I thought completed the outfit very well! I kept telling them they needed to carry blow-pops to give out to girls....well, Eric could have given them out, not Devlon!

I was a trucker's girl.....complete with the teeth and all! You can't see my shirt very well, but it says "Truckers have Big Rigs" with a huge picture of a Rig. Found the shirt in OK a year or so ago for $2! OK can always come through in a pinch when you need white trash clothes! Devlon's twin brother Ryan was dressed in retro 70's clothes......he is in the pic of me with my wonderful teeth! I told Devlon he is lucky I have dental insurance! We had a great time!

For party #2 I am sticking with the same costume, but Devlon and Eric are going as Fred & Barney. I looked for a Wilma costume to no avail!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, Tracy! Love those teeth!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home