Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

State Fair Fun!




















So Wednesday night I went to the State Fair with some girls from work! How can you beat $1 admission with 3 cans of food? Highlights of the night included:
-corn dogs
-fried peanut butter, jelly and banana sandwiches
-tornado taters
-the car show (see Susan in the H2!)
-the TXU light and laser show
-the parade!
-"Half of Mexico" (according to the parking attendant) there for the soccer finals
-seeing my "all natural" friend Natalie trying to find something to eat that was wheat & gluten free
-WALKING all over the place
-kids faces on scary rides
-potbellied pigs
-fun times with the girls!!

Heading to Corpus Christi tomorrow for a wedding reception with Devlon. I will miss Brooke and Becca's birthday fiesta in Oklahoma.....I am so sad! They will have tons of family there to celebrate, so hopefully going up another weekend will give me good time with the Dustmans!
Peace out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

We will miss you this weekend too, Aunt Tracy, all of us will! Have fun at the reception though.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Dandy said...

Hi Tracy,
I love the pictures of you and your friends at the Fair. Reminds me of a song!! Did you ever see the movie based on the Broadway show "State Fair"? The music really is good. I think that Ann Margaret is in it. I am trying to coordinate a shower for Tracy and Josh between now and before they get married. Tracy is suppose to get back with me. You know I love ya kid!!!
Aunt D.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Dandy said...

Hi!!
What a treat it was to visit with you this afternoon!! We have not had a chance to do that lately. I am so glad that I finally got to meet Devlon. What a sweetheart he is. Uncle Kirk and I really like him a lot. Of course, Uncle Kirk loves to talk about hunting and A&M with people-- So it was like he met a kindred spirit in Devlon.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home