Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 28, 2005

Halloween Weekend!

Happy Halloween to all!

Lots of parties planned! For those that know me well, you can probably imagine that Halloween is not for me! All of the extroverted activities give me a tummy ache! Nonetheless, I am venturing out for a few parties this year. Tomorrow night we are going to Devlon's brother's girlfriend's (is that all correct?) house and then to some of my friends in Fort Worth. Another big party Monday night at Eric's........which is one of Devlon's best friends. Fun times!

I won't reveal my costume just yet, look for pictures on Sunday or Monday!

Counting down the days until VEGAS....only 5 days to go (I fly out next Thursday!). I am hoping to win some cash! Everyone send good thoughts to the slots and tables!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR TRACY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! To be sung to the tune of "Happy Birthday". I really hope that you have a GREAT birthday in Vegas!!!! Love you lots. A. Diann

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home