Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Taken from Mrsg

With the cold weather finally finding us in North Texas, I am looking forward to the holidays!
Will be spending Turkey Day with Devlon's family and then heading to SA for a quick weekend visit and wedding.

5 Things I Like About the Holiday Season:
1) Fall and Winter Smells
2) Everyone's positive attitude about giving
3) Time with family and friends
4) Decorations
5) Winter clothes!

5 Christmas Movies I Like:
1) How the Grinch Stole Christmas
2) A Christmas Story
3) Christmas Vacation
4) Home Alone
5) Frosty the Snowman & Rudolph- animated version that runs on TV

5 Favorite Christmas Songs:
1) Hark the Herald Angels Sing
2) It's beginning to look alot like Christmas
3) Merry Christmas to the Family - REK
4) I'll be home for Christmas
5) Silent Night

5 Things I will bake for Christmas (and Turkey Day)
1) Meemaw's chocolate pie
2) Christmas cookies
3) Pumpkin and/or banana bread
4) sausage balls or some kind of yummy appetizer
5) Green bean casserole

5 Things I want for Christmas:
1) A nicer watch to wear on event occasions
2) The whole family to be together
3) Maybe an Ipod?
4) No child to want for anything
5) diamond stud earrings (Ha!)

Hope everyone is looking forward to the holidays!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Great lists! I might have to do the same on my blog! :-) We can't wait to see y'all Tuesday night! I am SO looking forward to hanging out w/ you and the 'D-man,' getting Freebirds, playing a few games, and giving you your birthday present!!! See you soon!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love the lists! Making me think what I would chose...maybe have to add to my blog too! Have fun on Thanksgiving and hoping we can find some time to visit in SA!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home