Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 11, 2005

Birthday celebrations

















So, I am offically 30. No looking back! I had a wonderful birthday........thanks to my friends, family, and my honey for making it amazing! Here is a recap...........

Tues night (my offical birthday) - dinner at Truluck's with Devlon. Complete with a bottle of wine, stone crab, yummy birthday cake, beautiful flowers, and a sweet card. He got me a framed Benjamin Knox print of the Texas Tech campus. It is amazing! I told him he must really love me if he will let my Tech stuff hang next to his A&M stuff (gasp!).

Wednesday night - dinner with my friends......some girls from work, Devlon, Ryan (his twin), his parents, Marla & Corey, Heather, Chris & Riley, Cheri and Treasure! Fun times! I was mortally embarassed by the singing and the sombrero wearing! I have the greatest friends in the whole world! Got some fun gifts also!

That is all I really have to report. Have a great weekend! Gwen is here with Camaryn who I want to love on all the time!! More coming on Sunday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I was there too!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger wish_on_a_star said...

Sorry! I didn't forget you were there! I fixed it :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Glad you had a great birthday! I wish we could have come down to help you celebrate! :-) See you soon!!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sorry we missed the singing & sombrero wearing! :)

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home