Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Theater going folks

So we have had a busy week! Monday night we went to see Delirium, the new Cirque de Soliel show. It was great! It was very different that their other shows because it was a "musical event". They combined all the music from their various shows and had all kinds of dances, acrobatics, hula hooping, etc to go along with the music. So because the emphasis was music, their wasn't alot of their traditional stuff......like the acrobatics and fun body twists. I really enjoyed it. If it is coming to your town, I recommend getting a ticket! The stage was awesome as was the music/dancing.

Thursday night we went to see Phantom of the Opera. I have seen it before, in Los Angeles, but Devlon never had. It was at the Music Hall at Fair Park. AWESOME show! I love Phantom and this touring company did a great job. We decided we might look into getting tickets to the summer musicals because Les Miserables and Mamma Mia are coming and we would both like to see them.

So we had 2 late nights during the work week, which makes for a tired girl! Devlon left yesterday to go turkey hunting with my Dad, brother and Uncle. I went to Devlon's best friend's (Eric) house last night for a big dinner with his family. It was very nice......great food and great company. I am waiting for Ryan and Laura to pick me up to spend the day in Canton at Trade Days. I joked with Devlon and told him I was going to re-decorate the house while he was hunting. :) He didn't think that was as funny as I did!

I plan to spend the rest of the weekend searching for shoes to wear to my brother's wedding...........a much harder task than I imagined. I also need a top for the skirt that I am wearing to the rehearsal dinner. My condo showed yesterday, so far no takers. I am expecting a long wait, since condos take a while to sell vs. a house. But we shall see...........

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you guys had a good time. I sure know about long nights. hehe We are going to see Phantom on the 14th. Cant wait!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

That's so great that Devlon likes going to see the shows also! I am glad you are having a good time; sounds like you have been really busy lately!! :-)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home