Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend Re-cap

So it was a busy but fun weekend!!! My parents and sister got here Friday late afternoon. We had a crawfish boil Friday night with lessons from Devlon on how to peel/eat the crawfish. We even added some live crawfish to our fish tank.

Saturday, we got up and made breakfast. Mom, Bethany and I walked for about 40 minutes. The girls then got ready for the Lingerie & Linen shower for Tracy Null in Southlake. Cheri cruised with us. It was a very nice shower, she got some racy stuff and some tame stuff. We then headed to meet up with all the girls for the Bachelorette fun. We were all instructed to change into yoga type clothes, and oversized shirt and heels. We proceeded to GoodBodies to take an Exotic Dancing class......you know, the type of dancing you only do for your significant other in the confines of your own bedroom? Fun stuff. It was a bit embarrassing, but fun for all the girls. We then gathered for drinks, dinner, and some games. I won't go into details here since Josh reads this! The girls then headed out on the town around midnight, but we called it a night and headed home. We thought she needed some time with just her girls and not her future sisters-in-law. Plus Bethany had a 7 hour drive ahead of her back to Missouri!

While we were at the shower the boys went skeet shooting and then Devlon entertained the parents at Carabba's. Ryan and Laura joined them and I know my parents enjoyed spending more time with Devlon's parents.

Sunday we got up, had breakfast, and then everyone hit the road! Devlon and I took a 2.5 hour nap and then headed to his brother's and wife's house for dinner. Tonight we are headed to see Delirium, a Cirque de Soliel show, and we are so excited. Later this week we see Phantom of the Opera.

I will try to post some pics from this weekends festivities, once I transfer them from Cheri's snapfish page. I will leave out the incriminating ones! :)

Oh yeah, my realtor showed my condo this weekend! I don't think it will amount to anything, but I am excited people are looking at it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

I am glad you had a fun weekend! Sounds like Devlon is a good cook, that is great. I am looking forward to your visit! :-)

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy-
Let me know what you think of Delirium. My boyfriend and I have tickets for the Saint Louis show in May! Good luck with the condo.
Katy

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home