Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Almost finished condo pics






















Close, but no cigar!

We are nearing the finish line! We had a few snafus come our way, which held us up a bit. When we got to the condo this morning, the grout in the white tile had bubbled. The only thing we could figure out was that it was a non-sanded grout and maybe the grout joints were too big?? Well, actually Devlon figured that out. So we had to re-grout that tile. Then we grouted the other countertop and floor in the 2nd bathroom, installed the garbage disposal and got the plumbing all together for the sinks. Because the grout was too soft, we couldn't install the sinks or toilet. So, that should happen next weekend. And, a ton of cleaning in the bathrooms.

I was a cleaning fool! My room, the kitchen, the dining room and living room have been cleaned top to bottom. Furniture put in place, knicks knacks arranged to look lived-in but not too personal. The last of the things coming to Devlon's was loaded and we called it a day. Devlon's parents have been a great help through all of this.

While watching Grey's Anatomy, I realized we left the hose splayed out in the courtyard. So, I don't have to be at work until 11:00am tomorrow, so I will be heading by my condo to fix that (since the courtyards are community space and many people knew I was working on my place.......so I need to fix that ASAP!)

Well, I am off to bed! Good night and happy week to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

It looks really good! You have done so much and it will really pay off when you sell it. We are looking forward to seeing y'all this weekend! :-)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! It looks great! We are thinking about installing some lighting in the kitchen.....hey, what does Devlon know about moving a shed?? hehe

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home