Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day

Happy late Valentine's Day to all! Devlon and I had a wonderful night together! I got home from work and he had purple tulips with one white tulip in the middle of the bunch for me, along with a super sweet card. He cooked dinner.......which was wonderful! He had the table all set with placemats, wine glasses, etc. We had:

Fresh Lobster (yep! how cute is he??) from Central Market
Butter sipping sauce, served in little lobster bowls
Steak
Spinach
Bacon wrapped green beans
Wine

I made a heart shaped carrot cake for dessert......his favorite! Needless to say we didn't exactly eat "light". He had to help me a bit with my lobster, but it was yummy! We then relaxed on the couch. It was a very nice night..........just the two of us........no noisy restuarants, etc.

I gave him a gift certificate for a 1 1/2 hour massage and the movie Dodge Ball.

Hope everyone's day was filled with love!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! Happy VD! Can't wait to see you Friday night at Mel's partaaay!! :) Love ya

10:44 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

That sounds like such a nice Valentine's Day. How sweet that he remembers the 'lobster' connection! :-) Can't wait 'till y'all get here!!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home