Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Disappearing post

So my last post just disappeared.......out of the blue! So, I will re-visit it with some other information and happenings!

Devlon and I have decided to try and sell my condo. We looked at the logistics........we are together all the time, we could pay off our debt, we could make his home "our home", etc. So we told my parents.......I think they are OK with it. They would prefer us to be engaged, but I know that will come at the right time. My Dad doesn't want it to become a permanent live-in situation. They want to make sure I am doing the right thing..........selling my condo is a BIG deal! Devlon and I have talked and talked and are confident we are making the right decision for us, for our relationship now and in the future.

So, we have met with a realtor, who ran the comps on condos in my area. We are starting some minor modifications this weekend..........Devlon is tearing up my bathroom counterops as I type this. We are planning on doing the following:

Tile bathroom countertops
Re-tile the floor in the 2nd bathroom
Replace light in 2nd bathroom and make an electrical outlet (right now the only electrical source is in the light....OLD SCHOOL)
New sinks & fixtures in both bathrooms
Possibly new fixtures in main bathtub
Replace oven

So we have quite the list! I'll keep you posted on progress and take some pics!

Melissa is in McKinney this weekend with the girls........we are planning to go meet them for dinner and some games tonight. Lunch tomorrow with his parents and then back to my house. Some more work, moving a few things over to his house (cleaning out my closets so they are empty when we list it), etc. Should be interesting. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about OK with it, but more like resolved to it.
Dad

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

I am so glad y'all were able to come to dinner and play games. I don't think I have ever seen you laugh so hard!!! You are putting so much work into your condo, that is great. I think the progress pics will be great. I know everything will work out for you guys. See you Friday; I can't wait!! :-)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home