Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Oklahoma Pictures























Just a few fun pictures from my weekend trip to Oklahoma! As usual, we had a great time! Brooke and I made cookies and muffins, read stories and "played". She is at such a fun age and is so sweet! She kept saying "I want you" as I was leaving. It made me so sad! She slept in my room 2 of the nights so we had a "sleepover".

Becca is also so sweet and fun! She says "Hi" to everyone, scrunches up her face as she smiles, and is so loving! We also did lots of reading and snuggling. Both of the girls have such laid back personalities, it amazes me how easily they adapt to new people and changes in their routines. I hope my babies (SOME DAY) are that easy-going, loving and fun!

Mel and I did lots of shopping as usual........also ate some yummy food and just relaxed. We watched a couple of movies, sat around and talked, and laughed at nonsense (which seems to happen anytime we are around each other). It was great to spend time with them, especially with Ben being in South America right now!

Anyways, I know I will see them in a few weeks as they pass thru Dallas and then in San Antonio for Mel's big 30 party!! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see you both at her party!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

I had such a great time! I am so glad you came up. I am looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks! The Girls were very sad to see you go -they love their Aunt Tracy. You are such a great friend, I am a lucky gal to have you in my life!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home